Friday, May 20, 2011

The Stuff I Love and a new BEGINNING!

Let me start by saying sorry for starting this initiative and then abruptly stopping. I am ashamed to say that my last post was on the 19th November 2010 ****MAJOR CRINGE***** I honestly am not sure what happened. I was so into blogging and sharing with you all the stuff I really love and reality interrupted in the shape of my thesis. I know it does sound like another excuse but once I stopped it was hard to get back on that proverbial bicycle. However I am taking a stand and changing things and shall be once again sharing with you all my favorites and everything I love and think that you will love to.



In the past 5 months so much has happened and I have personally experienced new things that I'm looking forward to sharing with you. In November 2010 my sister, bestie and moi took part in a baking class with everyone's fave patisserie Eric Lanlard and I've added loads of new recipes to my repertoire.  Keep on the look out for a post on some of the recipes I absolutely love from him. I also traveled to the land of the Pharaohs, and lovelies Egypt despite recent turmoil is the place to be. I will share with you some of my best moments and discoveries. In between all of that I've continued developing my love for online shopping and increasing my closet size and make up bag. In a nutshell I have discovered so much and you will discover it all too. So to be extremely cliched here's to a bright blogging future.

*PS* I almost forgot that this June my sis and I will be hitting good ol' Londontown and Barcelona. So look forward to some Euro flavored posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment