Friday, November 19, 2010

The Stuff I Love.......to buy online ...OMG.....in SA

Hey Hey Hey Lovelies,

As you guys can tell I am uber excited about my latest discovery.  I was browsing through The Times the other morning and in their features section they profiled an amazing new online shopping site 36 Boutiques. The best thing about this site is that it's South African making inaccessibility to all things fabulous a thing of the past.  Basically what happens is that you apply for a free membership, which I did, then the site informs you of upcoming sales events.  When the sale happens it only occurs for 36 hours in which you as a member have the opportunity to make the most of your spending and style power.

                       

The greatest bit about this website is that they stock not only amazing South African labels but loads of international labels as well bringing stuff that those of us in Durban normally do not have access to. It's absolutely amazing and don't get the impression that prices are out of this world because remember this is a sale site so everything you have the opportunity to buy is discounted.  Furthermore a lot of the funkier less known brands have stuff that's priced really well. Low and behold this Lalesso skirt that's on sale for R285.00    
So guys follow the link and get shopping. I can't even help myself from saying FEEL IT......IT IS HERE!

Before I sign off I also have to tell you guys about the most exciting thing to happen to me in ages.  Hahaha ok fine I'm not that boring but seriously this just made my year.  Durban on the 25th November till the 29th will be playing host to the amazing Good Food and Wine Show where we Durbanites will have the opportunity to watch and learn from all our favorite chefs.

These include BBC regulars Atul Kolchar, Reza Mahommed, Justin Bonnelo and my hero Eric Lanlard.  So I decide to book with the intention of experiencing one session with the Cake Boy himself (sounds kinky I know).  I look, and to my absolute delight, some of the chefs are having and actual hands on cooking classes for 12 people. My heart probably stopped at the same time that it sped up. Anyway after little convincing my sister and two besties are joining in a class with Monsieur Lanlard where we will hopefully bake up a storm.  Gosh I can't even begin to explain my absolute excitement at the prospect of the class and I am highly concerned that I'll make a fool of myself being star struck. So guys look out for a posting and loads of pics from our experiences at the show.

Friends (and I know I have a few who've been reading) I've been posting for a couple weeks now and would love some feedback and tips.  Let me know what you think, what sites you love to visit, basically the stuff YOU love.  I have a long list of stuff I love that I plan on posting on including favorite recipes, fragrances, feedback on make up and all my favorites I think you'll should try....so keep checking.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and who've given me feedback.  It's such a confidence booster to hear good words and just makes me want to write more.

Much love


Seemeen




   

No comments:

Post a Comment